Voluntary cancellation is when the traveler decides to cancel a valid trip that was not affected by a major schedule change or airline cancellation. All cancellation requests initiated by the passenger, regardless of the reason, are considered voluntary cancellations.
In case of booking cancellation, you may be eligible for a partial refund; however, it depends on your ticket policy and activated bundles. We’ll provide the requested refund based on the cancellation circumstances and only if you meet and agree with the following conditions:
- All applicable penalties are calculated per ticket and must be covered by the passenger.
- The cancellation should be requested at least 24 hours before the departure.
- There is no chargeback process initiated with the credit card company or any other ongoing disputes.
- None of the points mentioned in “Restricted Refunds” (see below) applies to your booking.
Refunds are Restricted by the following conditions:
- You purchased a non-refundable ticket
- You didn’t show up for the flight, didn’t board the plane after the check-in process, you were denied boarding, or your tickets were suspended
- You initiated the request after your ticket validity expiration. Note: To request a refund on any unused ticket, a passenger should apply for the refund within 12 months since the purchase was made.
- Your ticket was fully used.
- You made changes to the flight directly with the airline company.
- There’s no refund balance left, according to the calculation.
Costs and applicable fees in case of voluntary cancellation