We are committed to helping families travel together. Find the information about prices and the booking process below.
Booking an infant fare
- The cost of the ticket for an infant on the lap (children under 2 years) is usually 10-15% of an adult’s fare
- Two or more infants are not allowed in the reservation with one adult
- The cost of the ticket for an infant with his own seat is equivalent to a child fare
- The ticket for the infant on the lap can be added to an existing booking within 24 hours of the booking with the travel agency, or with the airline at the airport. Alternatively, you can book an infant ticket with a seat even after 24 hours of the booking
- Unaccompanied minor service is not available for infants and children younger than 5 years old
Booking a child fare
- Cost of a child fare (children under 12 years) more often is the same as an adult fare
- Discounts vary on specific carriers, destinations, and cabin classes
Unaccompanied minor service is only available on particular non-stop flights and for specific airline companies. The policy should be checked with the operating airline.
Tips for safe travel:
- Be sure to book all the passengers in one reservation
- The farther in advance you book, the better. Seats become limited closer to the day of travel
- On the seat map, choose seats for your entire family or skip seats for that flight
- It’s better to skip seats than to choose just a few seats or seats scattered throughout the cabin. Gate agents can try to reseat you but gettings seats together on the day of travel are difficult