Flexible Ticket is an extra option that allows you to make changes to the already booked flight departure date and time. It helps you save on the additional fees as you will only be responsible to cover the difference in fares.
When the price of the new booking is the same or even lower than the previous one, the change will be free of charge.
Essential Things You Should Know
- It’s important to make a flight change request with our Customer Care department only by Chat or calling this number: +1 888-818-3963.
- If you’re going to change or cancel your flight with the operating airline, the option will be considered consumed.
- You can change your booking up to 24 hours before the departure of the scheduled flight.
- You can’t replace the departure or destination airport—the flight segments should remain in the same order as in the original booking.
- Keep in mind that any booking change cost depends on the seat availability. If the requested change results in more expensive airfare, you will have to cover the difference.
What is not included in Flexible Ticket
- Upgrades to a different booking class or a different cabin
- Name corrections, name changes, or ticket transfers to other persons or carriers
- No show-ups or missed connections
- Pre-selected seats, additional baggage, insurance packages
- Change of origin and destinations cities.
Check up for more details on a dedicated page.
Still need help?
If you have unanswered questions please get in touch with us